This is a non-exhaustive list of features that Infisical offers:
- Provision members access to organizations and projects.
- Manage secrets by adding, deleting, updating them across environments; search, sort, hide/un-hide, export/import them.
- Sync secrets to platforms via integrations to platforms like GitHub, Vercel, and Netlify.
- Rollback secrets to any point in time.
- Rollback each secrets to any version.
- Track actions through activity logs.
The CLI is used to inject environment variables into applications and infrastructure.
- Inject environment variables.
- Inject environment variables into containers via service tokens for Docker.
We’re building the future of secret management, one that’s comprehensive and accessible to all. Some high-level features we have in mind:
|More hosting options||Ongoing|
|Account recovery: Backup key||Ongoing|
|Account recovery: Member-assisted||Coming soon|
|Slack & MS teams integrations||Coming soon|
|Version control for secrets||Coming soon|
|Restricted IPs||Coming soon|
|Read/write access controls||Coming soon|
|Secret rotation||Coming soon|
|Comparing secrets across environments||Coming soon|
Interested in contributing? Check out the guide.