Twilio SendGrid is a cloud-based email delivery platform that helps businesses send transactional and marketing emails. It uses an API key to do various operations. Using Infisical you can easily dynamically change the keys.
- Infisical will need an admin token of SendGrid to create API keys dynamically.
- Using the given admin token and scope by user Infisical will create and rotate API keys periodically
- Under the hood infisical uses SendGrid API
Head over to Secret Rotation configuration page of your project by clicking on side bar
Twilio SendGrid Card
Provide the inputs
- Admin API Key: SendGrid admin key to create lower scoped API keys.
- API Key Scopes SendGrid generated API Key’s scopes. For more info refer this doc
Intervalto rotate the secrets
- Finally select the secrets in your provided board to replace with new secret after each rotation
- Your done and good to go.
Now your output mapped secret value will be replaced periodically by SendGrid.